Hello,

Ever since we started using jdk10 and up we get this error message whenever
we do ./shutdown.sh.

NOTE: Picked up JDK_JAVA_OPTIONS:
--add-opens=java.base/java.lang=ALL-UNNAMED
--add-opens=java.base/java.io=ALL-UNNAMED
--add-opens=java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport=ALL-UNNAMED

We need to fix the issue or surpress the output. Any suggestions?

There is nothing in catalina.out about this either:

31-Dec-2018 15:09:52.058 INFO [main]
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.await A valid shutdown command was
received via the shutdown port. Stopping the Server instance.
31-Dec-2018 15:09:52.059 INFO [main]
org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.pause Pausing ProtocolHandler
["http-nio-8080"]
31-Dec-2018 15:09:52.066 INFO [main]
org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.pause Pausing ProtocolHandler
["ajp-nio-8009"]
31-Dec-2018 15:09:52.071 INFO [main]
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.stopInternal Stopping service
[Catalina]
31-Dec-2018 15:09:52.081 INFO [main]
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log SessionListener:
contextDestroyed()
31-Dec-2018 15:09:52.081 INFO [main]
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log ContextListener:
contextDestroyed()
31-Dec-2018 15:09:52.090 INFO [main]
org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.stop Stopping ProtocolHandler
["http-nio-8080"]
31-Dec-2018 15:09:52.092 INFO [main]
org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.stop Stopping ProtocolHandler
["ajp-nio-8009"]
31-Dec-2018 15:09:52.094 INFO [main]
org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.destroy Destroying ProtocolHandler
["http-nio-8080"]
31-Dec-2018 15:09:52.094 INFO [main]
org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.destroy Destroying ProtocolHandler
["ajp-nio-8009"]

Thanks,

John