Sorry for typo in earlier email, i was saying about ExpiresFilter only

so how do i add this filter and failter mapping , Do i need to add
both in existing <filter-name>httpHeaderSecurity</filter-name>

<filter>
    <filter-name>ExpiresFilter</filter-name>
    <filter-class>org.apache.catalina.filters.ExpiresFilter</filter-class>
    <init-param>
        <param-name>ExpiresByType image</param-name>
        <param-value>access plus 10 days</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
        <param-name>ExpiresByType text/css</param-name>
        <param-value>access plus 10 hours</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
        <param-name>ExpiresByType application/javascript</param-name>
        <param-value>access plus 10 minutes</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <!-- Let everything else expire immediately -->
    <init-param>
        <param-name>ExpiresDefault</param-name>
        <param-value>access plus 0 seconds</param-value>
    </init-param></filter>