From: John Dale [mailto:jcdw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2019 6:45 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat 8.5.13 - random issue with HTTPS (blank page) - working
good with HTTP

We need some more information .. what are you using to log?

Do you wait to see if there will be a timeout, after which something
more meaningful might appear in the logs?

Memory/resource leak would be my guess.  Uses all the threads, none of
which seem to be properly reclaimed, so it eventually just hangs
waiting for a processing thread.

Need more info.

Hey gang - are there any known issues like this?