On 13.03.19 15:01, Joel Griffith wrote:

> I installed it using Ubuntu's apt-get install, so installing it again
> won't do anything different. Is there a documentation page
> that lists what files are supposed to be there?
> That would help. I can't seem to find one.

If you installed through apt-get, you're getting some packaged version
that is distributed all over the file system. You can use "apt-file list
tomcat8" to see what's contained and where it will appear.

This is not comparable with the standard tomcat distribution.

The lib directory might be on /usr/share/tomcat8/lib - in my quick check
it wasn't empty.

Olaf