Am 17.09.2019 um 17:44 schrieb Ezsra McDonald:
Hello,

Environment:
OS: CentOS 7
Apache: Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS)
Working Connector: tomcat-connectors-1.2.42

When we installed the latest version of the connector, 1.2.46 at this time,
some of our customer Server Side Includes stopped working. SSIs using
the <!--#include
file="file-name" --> directives produce the following error in the log
files:

unable to include "layout/includes/headernav.html" in parsed file
/var/www/html/horses/index.shtml, subrequest setup returned 400, referer:
http://10.211.55.44/horses/

When we roll back to tomcat-connectors-1.2.42 the SSI works.

We do not know why tomcat-connectors impact mod_include.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

It seems you can easily reproduce. Can you set JkLogLevel to trace and run one request that shows the failure? Then provide the resulting mod_jk log file plus your mod_jk configuration (all Jk... diractives plus workers.properties plus uriworkermap.properties or similar if in use).

Thanks and regards,

Rainer