On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 5:10 PM Christopher Schultz <
ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

> Martin,
>
> On 10/7/19 07:22, Martin Knoblauch wrote:
> > The mod_jk configuration basically looks like:
> >
> > <IfModule !mod_jk.c> LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so
> >
> > JkWorkersFile "conf/cb2/workers.properties" JkShmFile
> > "logs/jk-runtime-status" JkLogFile "logs/mod_jk.log" JkLogLevel
> > info JkWatchdogInterval 60 </IfModule>
>
> So, you only configure mod_jk if it's NOT available? You have a "!" in
> your <IfModule> which looks like it's going to never ever work.

 For a second you worried me. As far as I understand the documentation the
section above means that I configure mod_jk if it is not yet loaded. And
years of operations indicate my understanding is right :-)

Cheers
Martin
Martin Knoblauch
email: k n o b i AT knobisoft DOT de