Peter,

> Am 13.01.2020 um 16:49 schrieb Peter Rader <p.ra...@gmx.net>:
>

>> Peter,
>> Can you find what you are looking for here?
>> <Connector ...>
>> <SSLHostConfig <-- HERE
>> </Connector>
>> ?
>
> No! There is no such node or any similar content. And there simply can not be
> such a node because all the connector-xml-nodes are self-closing as you might
> have already noticed. AFAIK I should not create this SSLHostConfig because it
> is created automatically somehow according to the deprecated xml-node
> "keyAlias" (see:
> https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-9.0-doc/config/http.html#SSL_Support_-_Connector_-_NIO_and_NIO2_(deprecated)
>  )!

Sure it can... look closely. We‘re talking about

<SSLHostConfig
hostName="Xxx"
honorCipherOrder="true"
certificateVerification="none"
truststoreFile="${catalina.base}/conf/ssl/cacerts.jks"
truststorePassword="changeit"
protocols="TLSv1.2+TLSv1.3"
ciphers="...." >
<Certificate certificateKeystoreFile="${catalina.base}/conf/ssl/certs.p12"
certificateKeystorePassword="changeit"
certificateKeyAlias="Bla" <——- probably what you need
type="RSA" />
   </SSLHostConfig>

Best regards
Peter