Hi

I would like to request some help, on a vm I run tomcat behind nginx,
nginx is configured as following:

        proxy_set_header          X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for
;
        proxy_set_header          X-Forwarded-Proto $scheme;
        proxy_set_header          X-Forwarded-Port $server_port;
        proxy_set_header          X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
        proxy_set_header          Host $http_host;
        proxy_set_header          X-Forwarded-Host $http_host;
        proxy_set_header          X-Forwarded-Server $http_host;
        proxy_next_upstream error timeout
 http_500 http_502 http_503 http_504 http_404;
        proxy_intercept_errors on;
        proxy_cookie_path                        ~*^/.* /;
        proxy_pass                               http://127.0.0.1:8080
/ap-system;

The thing is, on tomcat i try to configure logging, based on hostname it
does take effect
 <Host name="mydomain.com" appBase="PS-system"
            unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">

<!-- <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve"
directory="logs"
               prefix="beta-au-pair-web_access_log" suffix=".txt"
               pattern="%h %l %u %t &quot;%r&quot; %s %b"/> -->
      </Host>

  only <host name="localhost" has any effect, how can i set this up so i
can log separately for multiple domains, and they take affect based on the
host name, I thought nginx was already forwarding any required header, but
perhaps i missed something

Thank you for your help

regards

Alexander