Thanks for the reply Tim,

Here is the stack trace, it does not look to me like it gives enough
information. Of course I am just starting with Tomcat and have some blanks
in my brain. I know is the classes are being found, either under commons or
shared classes directory, because if I just delete the classes then what I
get is a ClassNotFound exception, while if I place them under any of those
directories, I get the following exception:

AxisFault
faultSubcode:
faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
   {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:dellp101

   at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(
SOAPFaultBuilder.java:222)
   at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(
SOAPFaultBuilder.java:129)
   at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(
DeserializationContext.java:1087)
   at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown
Source)
   at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown
Source)
   at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown
Source)
   at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown
Source)
   at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
Source)
   at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
Source)
   at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
   at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
   at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(
DeserializationContext.java:227)
   at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
   at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
   at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(
MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)
   at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
   at soap.wsdl.CRLStub.getCompany(Unknown Source)
   at client.gui.VSAApplet.setCompanyName(VSAApplet.java:94)
   at client.gui.VSAApplet.init(VSAApplet.java:131)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

 Again, thanks in advance,
  --Luis R.