On 09.09.21 12:50, Mehrdad Taagholi wrote:
> HiI use apache tomcat 8.0.32 and oracle-jdk-8u66 and redhat 6.After working
> with the system for a few hours and the load on the system increases,
> suddenly the tomcat hangs and no logs are printed and it is not possible to
> connect via jvisualvm and I can not get any dump and I have to reload
> Tomcat.I have increased maxthreads and use the HttpProtocol protocol.Please
> suggest a way to fix the my tomact.

Seconding Jason's suggestion to look at your webapps.

However, as you explicitly ask for suggestions to fix your tomcat:
You're running a release from more than 5 years ago, where the general
version 8.0 has reached its end of life 3 years ago
(https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-80-eol.html), and are also running on
a JDK that has seen 200 more patch releases.

It's a good idea to keep your installations reasonably current -
specifically when you're looking for bugs in the infrastructure.

Try to reproduce on a current version (of Tomcat and JDK) - and look at
your webapps. As you can reproduce within a few hours, it's also a good
idea to connect a profiler early and check for the applications'
behaviour in the time running up to the problem.

More likely than not, your problem is in your application's code. Or, if
it's in Tomcat, there's a high likelyhood that it has been fixed in the
past 5 years.

Olaf