Hi Erik,

Thanks for the report. I'm looking at this now.

I'm testing with a simple index page that references 3 largish images (~6MB each).

I've found an issue with HTTP/2, sendfile and StackOverflowExcpetion that I have a local fix for.

With that fix in place, I can see a flow control issue. Somehow, a stream is getting a larger allocation from the connection control window than the stream control window. That leads to some internal values having unexpected (negative) values and things quickly escalate to the connection closing abruptly from there. I'm currently looking into how this happens.

I'm not sure if I am seeing a different issue to you or just a different symptom of the same issue. I'll keep the thread updated with progress.

Mark