Hi Chris,

client errors in jk log are always errors occurring when mod_jk tries to write back what it got from the backend using web server APIs to the client of the web server (user, browser etc.). So they point to a problem between and including the web server and something in front of it.

Especially during performance problems, client errors are expected as a consequence, because whenever people try to reload, the browser closes the original connection and sending back response data via this connection later fails.

Best regards,

Rainer