Peter,

On 3/24/22 14:54, Peter Chiu wrote:
I will email you directly. For the group knowledge, there is nothing
special you need to do on Tomcat if it is not behind a proxy.

Please post to the mailing list. It's not at all clear to me how you'd get Oracle APEX to deliver authentication information to Tomcat.

Presumably, that's what Rupali is trying to accomplish and it would be helpful for the whole community to post back.

-chris

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 1:51 PM rupali singh <rupali.r.si...@gmail.com>