On 11.05.22 17:36, harish lal wrote:
> Facing SSO Login issue after upgrade from Tomcat 6.0.33 to Tomcat 7.0.62
>
> We upgraded our application from Tomcat 6.0.33 to Tomcat 7.0.62 due to web
> socket dependency in Tomcat.
> After upgrade , while try to do SAML SSO login from application we are
> facing below issue ,

Do you know that you "upgraded" to a version released in 2015 (see
https://archive.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-7/), which has seen its
end of life last year (see https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-70-eol.html)?

As a quick minimum - if you now have a hard dependency on Tomcat 7, you
should use the end-of-line 7.0.109 - maybe your issue is fixed in that
release already. In general (and if it isn't fixed) I'd recommend to go
to the latest in the 8.5 or 9.0 line and try to reproduce. I doubt
someone will start debugging 7 years old code that explicitly went out
of service more than a year ago. If you're lucky, someone will remember
something.

In case you still can reproduce: I'm quite uncertain what your phrase
"/If we remove only the "JSESSIONID" from the cookie/" means. Also, you
might want to look at all of the redirected requests and identify if
they're identical to each other, or where they're different.

Best,

Olaf