On 25/05/2022 09:51, Aditya Kumar wrote:
Hi

I'm using Tomcat 9.0.46 and I want to know what is the maximum possible
value for maxHttpHeaderSize

Integer.MAX_VALUE

I have Tomcat setup using kerberos authentication and for some users the
Authorisation header is too large (too many AD groups).

I have seen various articles when googling but I want something from
official documentation to state what the possible values for this field
are. Is it true that setting a value of "-1" causes a limitless maximum
header size value?

Where did you read that? I don't see that in the documentation.

Mark