On 15/02/2023 22:17, jonmcalexan...@wellsfargo.com.INVALID wrote:
Hi Mark,

I got a big thumbs up from our team here. They did have 2 questions and of
course you can just tell us to go pound sand.

1. Can this be printed in JSON format, for easier parsing?  (or even make it a
config parameter – PLAIN / JSON / XML)

Not without (a lot?) more work. Currently the code just does cert.toString().

2. Is it possible to calculate and print the 2 default types of fingerprints
that modern browsers are showing (FingerprintSHA1, FingerprintSHA256)?

I should be able to do something for those. My preference would be to provide the SHA256 fingerprint.

Mark

As always THANK YOU!!!

Dream * Excel * Explore * Inspire
Jon McAlexander
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Asst. Vice President
He/His

Middleware Product Engineering
Enterprise CIO | EAS | Middleware | Infrastructure Solutions

8080 Cobblestone Rd | Urbandale, IA 50322
MAC: F4469-010
Tel 515-988-2508 | Cell 515-988-2508

jonmcalexan...@wellsfargo.com
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not
use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.