Hello eveybody, in one of my use case, when upgrading a web application it coult happen that on startup the application has to perform some database operation that could require some time, even some minutes.

This happens typically when deploying the application via tomcat manager but could possibly happen when starting tomcat if the war file has been replaced while tomcat was down.

Where can I configure these timeouts?

In eclipse I have found the timeout for the tomcat server but via the eclipse interface.

I have searched tomcat documentation but to no avail..

I'm using tomcat 8.5 and tomcat 9

TIA

--

Archimede Informatica tratta i dati personali in conformità a quanto
stabilito dal Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 (GDPR) e dal D. Lgs. 30 giugno 2003 n. 196

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti

Archimede Informatica società cooperativa a r. l.
Via Gereschi 36, 56127 Pisa

tel.: +39 050/580959 | fax: +39 050/8932061

web: www.archicoop.it
linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/ivanoluberti
facebook: www.facebook.com/archimedeinformaticapisa/