Jon,

On 9/26/23 11:32, Mcalexander, Jon J. wrote:
I have a question around the SSLHostConfig SSL Connector in Tomcat. In the <certificate ... />  section, if the SSL Certificate is in a
Windows PFS Keystore, is it appropriate to add

certificateKeystoreType="PFX"

or

certificateKeystore="path to pfx file" type="PFX"

I'm finding reference to certificateKeystoreType, but not in regards to PKCS12/PFX types.

I don't think Tomcat supports "PFX" files per-se, but the intertubes say that PFX is PKCS12, which IS supported. So try using "PKCS12" which I think is the default.

Default for all keystore types is JKS.

As Chris says, "pkcs12" should work.

Mark