To give more context we originally moved to use __Host-JSESSIONID but were
seeing issues with the cookie getting overwritten when switching between
application contexts on the same host.  I thought the routeid would play a
part in keeping the session cookies separate, but the browsers apparently
don't care. So we are moving to using __Secure- instead.

--

Thanks,

Dan

--

*NOTICE:* This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with
it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain