Is there a way to configure DeltaManager or the Cluster element so it does not
cause my application to throw this error.....

22-Mar-2024 10:56:34.382 SEVERE [http-nio-8586-exec-5]
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke Servlet.service() for
servlet [jsp] in context with path [##0001] threw exception [An exception
occurred processing [/services/include/properties.jsp] at line [196]

193:
194:        session.setAttribute( "format", stationFormat );
195:        session.setAttribute( "employee_id", employeeId );
196:        session.setAttribute( "customer", customer );
197:        session.setAttribute( "customer_id", customerId );
198:        session.setAttribute( "nonidentifier_call_letters",
nonIdentifierCallLetters );
199:        session.setAttribute( "call_letters", callLetters );

Stacktrace:] with root cause
               java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: setAttribute:
Non-serializable attribute [customer]

I know why the error, it is because the  customer object was never written to
be serialiazable.
The old application I am working on has a lot of such non serialized objects
and I do not want to search out change them all to implement serialiazable

I am hoping there is a way to configure Tomcat to just not try and replication
sessions all object which are not serialiazable

Rick Noel
Systems Programmer | Westwood One
rn...@westwoodone.com