On 02/04/2024 14:53, Rick Noel wrote:
Hello,

What am I missing here?

You haven't provided information on the Tomcat version you are using. I'm assuming 10.1.x.

https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-10.1-doc/config/http2.html

Search for compressionMinSize.

I get warnings that the compression related attributes of compression,
compressionMinSize and compressableMinemType are not being set.

<snip/>

I have also tried moving of compression, compressionMinSize and
compressableMinemType to the Connector element with same results

That seems ... unlikely. Please provide the Connector configuration and the error message.

BTW, I am supposed to get improved speed by using the  UpgradeProtcol
Correct?

It depends. YMMV.

Mark