From: King, Patrick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 10:32 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Classloader Question

A possible solution would be to use the analog of a "unix file link" for
windows based operating systems. One tomcat distribution would have the
actual jar file, and the other tomcat distribution would have a "file
link" to the same file(the file link is simply a "pointer" to the actual
jar file in the other tomcat distribution). The windows XP utility is
called fsutil. I am not familiar with its analog on other windows
operating systems...

Pat

Patrick King
BSc.(Hon.) Geophysics
Senior Systems Scientist
Data Management and Data Dissemination Branch Earth Sciences Sector,
Natural Resources Canada
615 Booth St. Room 650
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A0E9