Why not this

public void doPut(HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse resp) throws IOException {
   doGet(req, resp);
}

and you implement only doGet

Of course it's not consistent if your request need to handle put and get request differently.

Mic

Philipp Südmeyer a écrit :
Hi,

I need to receive data via the PUT-method instead of POST. Unfortunately
Tomcat by default calls the doGET-method of a given Servlet instead of doPUT
when it receives data by put-method. I know that I usually could use POST
and everything would be fine, but in this special case I can't.
So I would really appreciate if anubody explains to me, how I can change
Tomcat's behaviour.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers
Philipp