Hi List,

I'm running Apache 2.0, Tomcat 5.5.17, jdk 1.5

I'm upgrading from Apache 1.3 Tomcat 3.* jdk 1.4

In my Apache log file I have the following:

        JkMount /manager* foo

        JkMount /servlets/* foo

The manager application works fine, when typing the URL

http://website/manager/html

Everything is ok, the manager application is launched.

Now I'm trying to install an application on the path /servlets/myapplication.
The Context file looks like this:

<Context  reloadable="true" path="/servlets/myapplication/"
docBase="${catalina.home}/home/schade/myapplication/" debug="5"
allowoverride="true">

                    prefix="kvisremote_by_schade." suffix=".txt"

                                 pattern="common"/>

</Context>

Typing a URL like http://website/servlets/myapplication/testfile.html does not
trigger this context. I've made a similar Valve for the manager-application,
and here every request to the manager Context is logged. Logging the <host>
verifies that requests sent to http://website/servlets/kvisremote are sent to
the host, but it does not seam to know which context to forward the request to.

I guess it has something to do with the path-attribute. A similar solution
worked fine on the old server...

I've been struggling with this for a while now, so any kinds of suggestions are
appreciated.

Regards,
René