To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>; "Víctor Torres - UPF" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: problem with truststoreFile in server.xml

Hello Victor-

you may want to follow the directions on how to create an empty keystore and then import Import the private key/certificate chain into the java keystore using extkeytool
http://www.switch.ch/aai/certificates/certificateupdate.html

then take a look at the keys afterwards at
keytool -v -list -keystore www.example.edu.jks

Anyone else?
M--
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents
----- Original Message ----- From: "Víctor Torres - UPF" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>