On Nov 15, 2006, at 5:42 PM, Caldarale, Charles R wrote:

From: Rainer Jung [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Apache 2.2.3 Tomcat 5.5.20 - mod_jk or proxy?

If you want to use mod_proxy, it is important to know, that most
documentation for mod_proxy_balancer is contained in apaches
documentation page for mod_proxy, not on the page for
mod_proxy_balancer :)

"My brain 'urts!"  (Spoken with a thick Yorkshire accent :-)

Why? Let's see, I want to use mod_proxy's ProxyPass. I should
look someplace other than mod_proxy docs for that info :)