The URL http://localhost:8080/samena/, in the absence of a
welcome file such as index.jsp, will request a directory
listing.  However, in Tomcat 5.5, directory listings are
disabled by default, which will result in the error you see.
I would guess that you either need to enable directory
listings (see the conf/web.xml file) or add a welcome file
to your webapp.

Also disabled is the non-spec legacy "/servlet/classname"
method of executing servlets, which may have allowed your
web.xml to work elsewhere. This is why servlet mappings
are needed to execute your servlets as noted by Chuck.

Cheers,
Larry