Hi,

I am trying to build nsapi_redirector.so from Makefile.solaris. when I
tried to use make command it not works.
Then i had copied to Makefile and made some changes as I found by
googling. One of the important thing that I found was -

LD_SHAREDCMD=ld -G -fPIC -lapr-0 -lgcc -lc -lsocket -lnsl

By default only entry which is not shown as bold is present. So is it ok
to build .so as it is or I have to use the above whole statement in the
Makefile. I also not know what this entry is meant for.
Can you please let me know what it is and what is the impact of it.

I also had found information from :
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tomcat-dev/200201.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

Here you had recommended :
CC_CMD=gcc -DNET_SSL -DSOLARIS -D_REENTRANT -DXP_UNIX \
  +     -DMCC_HTTPD -DSPAPI20 -Wall \
  +     -fPIC
What is the impact by using -Wall in CC_CMD?

I am using sun one web server 6.1 and want to connect JBoss App
throughTomcat connector.

Any help would be appreciated.

Maulik H Shah
Tata Consultancy Services