Hmmm... that's odd. Can you offer any more details of the problem? OS? tomcat version? database and driver? Any reliance on mapped network drive resources?

--David

Gioia, Michael wrote:

Hi, I'm still having a problem with tomcat with keeping up the
connection to the database thru the connection pool.

Almost every weekend the database gets bumped and the java app that were
running needs to have tomcat restarted to reconnect to the database thru
the connection pool.  When we come in on Monday tomcat and the database
are up and running, but the app will not connect to the database.

I tried to use a batch file and have it run in scheduler to stop and
start the tomcat service, but it doesn't seem to work it the machine is
logged out.

Is there a way to reestablish the connection so our users don't have to
wait until we come in on Monday to restart tomcat?

MG