Hi Monica,

We are unable to see your message, instead we see a set of pipes |

It could be that your e-mail client is using Rich Text , please change
it to Plain Text and try again.

-Regards
Rashmi

 Hello everyone,                                                           |

 I am attempting to create access logs on a per web application basis,     |
 using a single virtual host in my server.xml file. Here is what I have so|
 far:                                                                      |

  <Host name="www.example.com" autoDeploy="false"                  |
 deployOnStartup="false" deployXML="false">