Hi William,

On 4/30/07, William Biggs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just installed tomat 5.5 on my Fedora <http://www.fedoraproject.org/> 5
box it is up and running . I would like to know how to add a user for the
admin page ?

Under  Tomcat's folder /conf/tomcat-users.xml is where the users are
defined. The file already contains entries that show examples of
syntax.

and aloso I would like to know where the webapps/ROOT/index.jsp
is ?

By default, it is under Tomcat's webapps/ROOT/ folder , in my instance
of Tomcat 5.5.x

Other possible location would be defined in the docBase of ROOT.xml
file , which may be located at Tomcat's conf/Catalina/[Host]/ROOT.xml

-Regards
Rashmi