Hi,

Thanks for your response Martin, and no, JAVA_OPTS has no effect when I use
tomcat6w to register options. To monitor tgese parameters I'm using Lambda
Probe.

Chuck, I swear I've tried almost everything to get done, but using Lambda Probe
I can see that I must have missed something. Following your suggestion, I've
put all the parameters in separated lines as you can see above. In fact, this
is my full "Java Options:" content in tomcat6w.exe

-Dcatalina.base=c:\jakarta-tomcat-6
-Dcatalina.home=c:\jakarta-tomcat-6
-Djava.endorsed.dirs=c:\jakarta-tomcat-6\endorsed
-Djava.io.tmpdir=c:\jakarta-tomcat-6\temp
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote
-D-XX:-UseSerialGC
-D-XX:MaxPermSize=256m
-D-XX:PermSize=128m

Through eclipse interface using Sysdeo plugin I could do that easily... I guess
my problem is tomcat6w. Note that if I remove the "-D" characters, my service
doesn't even start, thats why I'm still using it. Can you show me how is your
"Java Options:" set, so that I could compare it?

Thanks for all your support.

Marcus Milanez