To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 4:24 PM
Subject: Developing Tomcat in NB

Dear Tomcat developers,

I would like to let you now that we have recently ported Tomcat 6.0.13
environment into NetBeans IDE.
You may wish to check it out:
http://wiki.netbeans.org/wiki/view/NetbeansedTomcat

If you are new to NB please go to netbeans.org for all information,
tutorials and fun stuff.

Now you can completely build, debug, profile Tomcat inside NB IDE and have
access to all nifty features NB IDE provides to make developer's more
productive and happy.
You productivity may get a serious boost and you will learn a new stuff as
well :-)

I would greatly appreciate any feedback you may have about my project and
any ideas on how to make it more useful for Tomcat community.

Daria Titova
NB Engineer.