Hi,
I'm fairly new to using Tomcat, but need to determine what JVM version (or
at least the path to it) a running Tomcat service is currently using on a
Windows system.  If I run tomcat5w.exe and click on the Java tab, I notice
the informaiton is listed there, but I would like to be able to get at that
programmatically.  We are currently using Tomcat version 5.0.28.  Could
somone please describe how this could be done?  Thanks.