Hi,

I am using a Tomcat 5.5.9 server (only for development) on my local pc, within
a company network that is using a proxy server. Problem: My application does
http requests to a server were a proxy is required, as well as requests to an
IP adress were no proxy is required / allowed. I added these 2 lines to my
catalina.properties file:

http.proxyPort=<MYPROXY_PORT>
http.proxyHost= <MYPROXY_URL>

If I add these lines, the service that requires the proxy works, however the
other service does not work - and vice versa.

Is there a way to configure Tomcat so that I may use a proxy, but exlude
certain URLS, just like you can do in a browser?

Thanks in advance,

Marcus