Regarding that, I came across an implementation suggestion which seems
to be valid, but still seems to have security issues. What do you think?
Take a look at http://wldj.sys-con.com/read/393364.htm

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Milanez, Marcus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 17 de agosto de 2007 14:18
Para: Tomcat Users List
Assunto: Context.xml file

Hello everyone!

Is there a way to make the context.xml file more secure? I mean, inside
this file we have database users and passwords in plain form, and this
seems to be a severe security issue... How do you guys usually protect
these informations (using context.xml file) in your projects?

Thank you!

Marcus Milanez