Hi,

this is my first mail to this list so please forgive me if it's the
wrong list.
Here's my problem:

I'm running tomcat 5.5.23 on Debian Etch (4.0) with Linux kernel
2.6.18-4-xen-amd6.
Now I set up an iptables firewall (with fwbuilder) with the following
open ports:
8080 (http), 8005 (shutdown?), 8009 (ajp connector) and all lo traffic
is allowed.
With this configuration I have the following behavior: Tomcat needs 3
minutes to shut down and another 3 minutes to start up again. If it runs
it runs perfectly ...

Any ideas?

Cheers
Dieter