At 01:30 PM 10/4/2007, you wrote:

Gabe,
That is great.
yes, It is sending mails to junk folder.
Thanks a lot lol.
How can I avoid it ? why does gmail treats this mail as spam?

We were palnning to move our application to a new server.
I had written a build script using perl. Every thing went fine and build was
successfull.
We were trying to test it for user registration and no mails for ever. My PM
will eat my head if it moves to junk folder. HELP!!!!!

We send through the localhost sendmail to the mail server that serves mail for the host's domain. Sendmail is already set to only relay localhost on later 8.12 versions and up, making this setup easy. The mail server for the domain needs to be modified to accept mail from your application server.

Your mail may be getting flagged for lack of RDNS (PTR record for the MX server). A lot of ISPs will flag or refuse your mail if you do not have MX and PTR records for your server. AOL immediately comes to mind.