Just to make things clear, the "Web Services Extension" item is located
above "Web Sites" item and not under, as I've  mentioned... Sorry!

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Milanez, Marcus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 25 de outubro de 2007 09:28
Para: Tomcat Users List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assunto: RES: Help with Tomcat & IIS

Demetris,

Have you taken all the required steps to integrate IIS and Tomcat? If
so, IIS under Windows 2003 requires an extra one which consists on
adding a "Web Service Extension". Note that now there is an item named
"Web Service Extensions", under "Web Sites" folder. Just right click on
it and then select 'Add new Web Service Extension' . Name it jakarta and
point it to your isapi_redirect.dll location.

If you had taken all the usually required steps, that would make your
integration work just fine. Please let me know if you could do it or if
you need further help...

Marcus Milanez