well i change the classpath to work with the new "servlet-api.jar" and "
jsp-api.jar" (new version from tomcat)
After deploy i removed from the folder the two jar mention above since they
already exist in common/lib.

so now:
1. No errors in eclipse ( after using the new jars).
2. Tomcat is starting with no errors.
3. But i still get the error: "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.TagAttributeInfo"
when tring launch the application.

do you have an idea where is the conflict came from ?