What's in your log files?

As to the shutdown hook not being called, it may be because the webapp hadn't been started yet.

--David

Konstantin Ryadov wrote:
Hello!
I use myapp.exe(I rename tomcat6.exe) for installing Windows service for my
application - not tomcat(my Main Class, parameters, classpath).
 Service installs successfully but on start my java application works 5
sec(writes logs) after start and terminated(killed) without any reason. I have
shutdown hook in my application , but it doesn't catch terminate.
 In Windows Event Viewer I see:
 ... Service entered start state
 ... Service entered stop state