En l'instant précis du 13/11/07 12:45, Yann Mauon s'exprimait en ces termes:
Dear all,
I have the following problem. I deployed an applicaton on Tomcat and recieve
the following error when I try to display an image generated on the server :
java.awt.HeadlessException
        at
java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.checkHeadless(GraphicsEnvironment.java:159)
You have defined java.awt.headless to true but are doing operation that requires a screen (aka non-headless environment). Make your environment non-headless to solve problem
Previously, I had the

java.awt.HeadlessException: No X11 DISPLAY variable was set, but this program performed an operation
which requires it.

error, but fixed it by adding -Djava.awt.headless=true argument.
Does someone have an idea to solve this trouble without remove the use of
javax.swing.JFrame ?
You didn't fix it, you just told java there was no screen. As it says, "No X11 Display variable was set". Provide your java environement with an access to a X11 display and everything will run fine.

--
http://www.devlog.be (a belgian developer's logs)