Hi,

I have a war file that I do not want to be automatically deployed when
it is copied to the webapps directory, so I have set the autoDeploy
attribute in server.xml to false.  However, I would like that new war
file to be expanded when tomcat is restarted, but that does not seem to
be the case.  If I delete the corresponding directory before restarting
tomcat, then obviously I can see the updated changes on the website.

Is there another configuration parameter to use that will define the
behavior I'm looking for -

*       Allow for a new war file to be deployed, but do NOT want those
changes to take affect
*       Reboot tomcat
*       Changes in new war file can be seen

Thanks,

Beth