Now Tomcat is also a cool pojo application server
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnny Kewl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: Running tomcat as a service on 64 bit windows

Oops I see thats what you trying that already..

Rather look at this message (from a guy that develops this area of TC)
http://www.nabble.com/running-tomcat-5.5-as-a-service-on-64bit-windows-t2447172.html

I read somewhere else that tomcat5 and tomcat5w are misneamed in the SVN
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tomcat/connectors/tags/tc5.5.x/TOMCAT_5_5_23/procrun/bin/
They should be swapped... but first follow the instruction of the guru... and only try that if it doesnt work.

Also go to the manager services panel and make sure the old service is stopped.
then run "sc delete tomcat_whatever" to remove the service

then do the guru thing... good luck

========== dont use this guy is renaming tomcat 5 to 6 -> that cant be good ====
This guy seems have located a 64 bit windows service.

http://blog.granilus.com/2007/06/running-tomcat-as-64-bit-windows.html

----- Original Message ----- From: "Asawari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>