I`m trying to setup  it for lawson app server (ERP)  ,which does not
officially support 6.0 version (as per lawson admin) . Is  anyone  out
there using  6.0  with lawson ?

Thanks
Shekhar

"Caldarale, Charles R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/18/2007 10:47 PM
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>

"Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: simple question on Tomcat-apache

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: simple question on Tomcat-apache
>
> Does  5.5 version falls into  newer version ?

Yes, but 6.0 is better for several reasons, including simplified
classloading and the availability of an NIO connector.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.