Hi,

I am trying to configure Tomcat to only reploy my application war file
when Tomcat is started up.  I have set the autoDeploy attribute in
server.xml to false - this prevents my application from deploying
dynamically, which is the behavior that I want.  But then when I restart
Tomcat I would like my new war file to be deployed at that time, but
that is not happening (unless I delete the associated directory first).

Are there any configuration parameters that will ensure the war file
gets deployed at startup, but NOT dynamically when the application is
running?

Thanks,

Beth