Thank you, I'll read the docs.

-dustin

-----Original Message-----
From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 1:43 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: javax/mail/address

> From: Dustin Fortin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: javax/mail/address
>
> Should these database definitions be defined in the local contexts?

If you want Tomcat to manage the database connections, then server.xml
is appropriate.

>  <Resource name="jdbc/Admin" auth="Container"
> type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
>     <ResourceParams name="jdbc/Admin">

There are no <ResourceParams> elements in Tomcat 6.0.

> I assumed most of the tomcat 5.0.25 params would be ok to port over,
> but I claim to be no expert.

Bad assumption.  Read the docs:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/jndi-resources-howto.html
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.h