Hi,

  Basically my situtation is that I want to use log4j for all my logging, for
Tomcat itself and for vairous webapps. However, in order to make Tomcat itself
use log4j, I have to place log4j in the common classloader from which all
webapps inherit. This means all my webapps start to interfere with one anothers
logging configuration.

  Is there any way I can make Tomcat not share the log4j jar?