John Richard Moser wrote:

Rainer Jung wrote:
John Richard Moser wrote:
here are my configuration files.  Logs are compressed.

I had a look at the log file. You are using version 1.2.18. We are at the moment at version 1.2.25 with a very long changelog. Do yourself and us a favour and use the most recent version 1.2.25.

For me it looks like your workers.properties does not get picked up correctly and mod_jk does only configure it's alternative build in default worker (ajp13, localhost, 8009). Either it can't find or read the fiole, or the JkWorkersFile directive is not active in the httpd config, or maybe not inside the global server (it's not allowed inside a vhost).

Put the directive in the global scope and it works.

Really consider upgrading: version 1.2.25 would e.g. warn, if it found the directive in a non-global context.

Have fun with mod_jk.

Regards,

Rainer