Shannon Scott a écrit :
Hello,
We have been trying to use JSF as a Server Side Include (SSI - .shtml ).
What you mean by SSI (in the context of tomcat)?
The problem is that the jsf adds an extra set of HTML tags to the page ( breaking the page ). We have successfully used jsp pages for SSI in the past.
What extra set do you mean? JSF does render what it is asked to render (a <form>, various <input> and maybe some javascript, depending on implementation)
Is there a way to stop tomcat from generating these extra tags when rendering the jsf?
Tomcat does not generate extra tag, except if asked to do with jsf rules.
I have been looking through the source code. Can anyone point me to where in the source this HTML tag gets inserted?
Thank you for any advice or pointers.
Take care.
Shannon